Sunday, March 26, 2023

 Today is my birthday, so I thought I would share a gift with all of you.

I commented a while back that I was working on something with the scripts I've found, and here is what I've gotten done so far. . . I still have scripts I haven't done yet, and I have a few transcripts that I've been working on and off on.

All I've done is run the scripts through OCR software and exported it as RTF files, I've then read over it, run spell check on it and fixed up any errors. My reason for doing this was that I just wanted to have them all looking the same instead of them looking like the hodge-podge of sources they came from.

I've also made brand new transcripts of most of the transcripts I found, there are 2 or 3 I haven't finished yet. There are also 2 transcripts I've made from the Australian recordings, and I do plan on doing more of those. 

Here are my new PDF's, the original source PDF's, the RTF files and for the episodes I've transcribed the original recording of the episode. If you read along with a transcript while listening to the recording please let me know if you hear anything I missed. 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment